Handling and storage areas
Storage areas for new and old materials are needed to enable railway construction sites to be operated economically. We have years of experience in planning, identifying, procuring, establishing, maintaining and restoring suitable storage areas.
We establish temporary storage areas according to current standards. We are familiar with all regulations concerning archaeological sites, nature conservation and landscape protection. We undertake the necessary communication with the authorities.
Our services at a glance:
- Advice on selecting suitable storage areas even before submitting an offer
- Determination of parcel numbers and cadastre units
- Development of a complete offer, which can be integrated into the client’s bill of quantities
- Registration of activities with the authorities and third parties
- Photodocumentation of the storage areas
- If necessary, planning of traffic controls and signposting plans
- Rental of storage space for the entire construction period
- Establishment and maintenance of storage areas and access roads in compliance with official regulations and site requirements
- Restoration of storage areas and access roads for renaturation to their original state
- Return of leased areas to the owners
- Obtaining a land release from the owners
- Documentation of the construction process
Our experienced site managers offer you this important service as a complete package.