High Speed Dozer 764X
Europe’s first high-speed dozers, they are THE ultimate machine for grading work in railway construction, roadbuilding and landfilling.
Our dozers “Texas”, “Illinois”, “North Dakota”, “California”, “Arizona” and “Nevada” are at your service wherever they are needed.
- The robust HSD 764 combines the thrust of a tracked vehicle, the manoeuvrability of a wheel loader and the grading accuracy of a grader in a single machine.
- Superb visibility of the dozer blade: the driver’s eye falls on the blade.
- Road approval, no site-internal relocation costs.
- Extremely low ground pressure (comparable to a bog crawler)
- No rutting when levelling material.
|Vehicle type:||Rubber track leveller|
|Engine power:||210 horsepower|
|Ground pressure:||0.47 kg/cm2|
|Vehicle width:||2.60 m|
|Vehicle length:||6.96 m|
|Vehicle height:||3.25 m|
- Rockit Power Blade (12 way blade)
- Ground width 2.65m, continuously hydraulically extendable up to 3.45m
- Hydraulically movable “folding ears” adjustable up to 45°
- Blade itself adjustable up to 25°
- Rubber tracked vehicle, 4 independent drives
- Road approval; ca. 30 km/hour
- Articulated steering
- 2D Laser Topcon control
- 3D Global Positioning System Topcon control
- 3D Local Position System Topcon control
- Rear hydraulics
- Train coupling